When you need to quote some lines from American Horror Story as you wait for the new season to start…
Gemma Ward at Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2004
This beauty look still stands 10 years later - I prefer it for Fall/Winter!
What I need right now - a fig, vanilla bean and cardamom martini!
Recipe is here!
Elle Fanning lensed by Pierre Debusschere for Bullet Magazine Winter 2012/13
Avant Garde make-up in Great Expectations // Vogue Italia // March 1995
Professionality’s Top 10 Tips to Build Your Personal Brand
This is a super simple list I just shared during an interview.
- Be Aware! Everyone has a personal brand: It’s what people say when you walk out of the room. Whether you care or not is up to you.
- Do the work: Understand your inner strengths.
- Do the work: Understand your personality type.
- Be able to name your top 3 attributes – these are your personal brand’s calling card.
- Do the work: Make sure your exterior reflects your internal strengths.
- Do the work: Understand your communication style and develop voice, tone, pitch; vocabulary; body language; presentation skills.
- Make sure your social media reflects your personal brand. Choose 2 - 5 social media sites to focus on - you don’t need to do everything.
- Keep it real: Be authentic. If you’re trying to project strengths that truly aren’t yours, people will see through the veneer.
- Invest in building relationships through personal interactions and networking. Follow up and offer to help others.
- Work with a mentor.
Yes yes yes to #10
TBT - Model wearing Dior’s ‘Soirée de Lahore’ dress, Paris 1955.
Sheer Magic // lensed by Roe Ethridge // Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia // W Magazine September 2014
"My job is not to just design clothes but to also give a new vision to fashion." - Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing
Balmain SS14 campaign stars Rihanna joins Naomi Campbell and Iman wearing pieces from the FW14 collection in W Magazine September 2014 issue.