Christmas Tree Nails - How To Here
Easy french manicure application using ring reinforcers!
Courtesy of Pose.
You’ll need: top/base coat, tape (if you’d like), 2 polishes, and a bobby pin.
1. Apply your base coat. Let this dry completely.
2. Apply the lighter golden shade to the entire nail. Let this dry.
3. Next, you can use the tape to create the angled line across the nail or you can free hand this. Use the darker golden polish to create the angled tip as shown above. Let this dry
4. Now its time to add the textured dots. Take your bobby pin and dip on end into the darker polish. Make three dots on the lighter polish.
5. Clean off the bobby pin or grab a new one. Use the same technique to make the dots on the darker polish.
6. Let everything dry and finish with a top coat. Now you are ready to rock these seaside inspired nails!
Louboutin Nails - love or loathe?
She’s My Cherry Pie Nails
Certainly less ingredients than a real cherry pie, just wouldn’t want someone to mistake my nails for the real thing around the dessert table.
Pre-heat oven to 350:
Combine all ingredients into pie plate:
Bake for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown:
Serve while hot:
Fierce Fall Foilage Nails
I take no credit what-so-ever for my next two posts. I found these on Refinery 29 this morning. I rarely have time to DIY nails and if I could find a way to have a manicure for eternity (much like what laser hair removal did for shaving) then I’d be a happy girl. But these were just too cute not to share!
Here’s the goal line:
First in Ten: